The Only Hope I’ve Got is a well-established, family-friendly blog, where Kayse Pratt writes with simple truth on faith, life, & motherhood. Kayse maintains a tight community and a strong social media following, cultivating trust among her readers with her authentic & honest writing voice.
From Kayse: Thank you for your interest in partnering with me! I am committed to working with brands that I’m passionate about & know my readers will love, providing an authentic & beneficial partnership for both of us. I look forward to working with you!
Around The Web
- Author of Getting It Together: Your guide to setting up a home management system that works.
- Author of Undivided Mom: Finding Christ in the chaos of motherhood.
- Author of Worth The Fight: Lessons learned in a high-maintenance marriage.
- Featured on:
- Partnered for reviews and/or giveaways with:
- Thomas Nelson (Tommy Mommy Division)
- Clever Girls
- Emily Ley Paper
- Lara Casey Media
- Corie Clark
- Erin Condren
- Inkwell Press
- Passion Planner
- Elise Joy – Get To Work Book
- To Do List Planner
- KIT Planner
- Dream Planner
- Kiwi Crate
- Olive Tee
- Lil Light O’Mine
- Seeds Family Worship
- Child Training Bible
- Ashtyn Layne Handmade
- ThirtyOne Gifts
- and more!
- Regular monthly contributor for Allume (2013-2014)
This blog is viewed daily by a growing audience of those who value faith and family. The average reader is a female between the ages of 20 and 50.
Current Statistics | As of January 2016
- 9800+ Email Subscribers
- 6200+ Average Daily Pageviews
- 188,000+ Current Monthly Pageviews
- 3060+ Facebook Fans
- 1150+ Twitter Followers
- 3180+ Pinterest Followers
Private sponsorships can include sidebar advertisements, social media promotion, full post reviews, and more.If you have a small business, and are interested in a sponsorship opportunity, please download our media kit and contact Kayse at [email protected]
Advertisements will appear in the left-hand sidebar in the size and for the duration of your choice. Ads are filled on a first come, first served basis. All ads are subject to review before placement. Ads MUST be family-friendly, and relevant to motherhood, marriage, homemaking, faith, or wellness*. Payments must be received through PayPal before ad is posted.
- No refunds.
- Ads must be grammatically correct.
- Ads must link to blogs/businesses that contain content and language appropriate for families.
- Ads must be family-friendly, and relevant to motherhood, marriage, homemaking, and/or faith.
- Advertising rates are subject to change as my blog readership grows.
Click here to read our disclosure policy.
Start making time for what matters!
Join our community and you'll learn simple, effective ways to manage your time, home, and family, so that you can stop living overwhelmed and start making time for what matters most. Get started today with our FREE guide to creating a routine that works!