I’m super excited to share with you that the Ultimate Bundles team (the people who put together my super favorite bundle of the year – The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle) have put together a brand new bundle that I think you’re going to love:
You sort of need to see it to believe it, but the package includes 38 digital products on topics like how to organize your photos, decluttering, family systems, meal planning, time management, and much more. All together, it’s worth over $650! (But you only pay $29.95!)
The bundle includes a whole bunch of great stuff, but here are a few of my favorites:
- Printable Kids Routine Cards, from Rachel Norman & Lauren Tamm – These routine cards are SO CUTE, and the images make them perfect for kids who aren’t reading yet. I’m going to print them out for Nathan this week!
- Sanity Savers for Christian Moms: Simple Solutions for a More Joy-filled Life, by Kristi Clover – Kristi Clover is a seasoned mom and a genius when it comes to systems and routines. I basically love everything she shares, and I can’t wait to read this!
- Never-Ending To-Do List: a One-Hour Solution for Busy Parents Who Want Less Stress and More Fun, by Kelly Holmes – Kelly Holmes is another one of those bloggers I am inspired by – she’s super smart & I’m stoked that one of her books is included in this bundle.
- 10 Steps to Organizing Photos & Memorabilia, by Lisa Woodruff – Lisa is a professional organizer, and photo organization is high on my priority list this year. I already looked at this book and it’s AMAZING. I would buy the entire bundle just for this one book.
Plus, it comes with two brilliant bonus offers worth over $40:
- SaneBox – An exclusive credit to save you 12 hours per month ($20 value)
- YNAB (You Need A Budget)– A FREE four month trial to the popular budgeting software ($20 value)
Here’s how it works:
- Visit their website, take a quick look at all the goodness that comes in this Super Bundle, then click “Get my copy now!” to go through their simple 3-step checkout process.
- You’ll receive an email with a login to their online access portal, where you’ll begin downloading your eBooks, signing up for your eCourses, printing out planners, and redeeming your free bonus products.
- Use their Getting Started Guide to pick the area you want to tackle first and start getting organized!
(The most important detail, though, is that this bundle is available for just 6 days! After Monday night, January 30th, the sale ends and you’d have to buy all of these products individually.)
Click HERE to check it out & learn more!
If you’re anything like me, you’re working on getting organized, decluttering, and SIMPLIFYING your home & life this year. I think this collection of resources is one incredible resource to help you reach those goals!
P.S. Don’t forget – the sale ends Monday night!
Start making time for what matters!
Join our community and you'll learn simple, effective ways to manage your time, home, and family, so that you can stop living overwhelmed and start making time for what matters most. Get started today with our FREE guide to creating a routine that works!