START MAKING TIME FOR WHAT MATTERS MOST!
Friends, this is not your ordinary planner.
If you love planners, but always find yourself searching for one that might fit your needs a little bit better…
If you’ve got at least three notebooks going at the same time, to hold all of your lists and reminders…
If you’re overwhelmed by all the things you have to do, and just need a tool that will help you keep your thoughts straight…
THE ORGANIZED LIFE PLANNER IS FOR YOU!
This is NOT just another planner. It’s a tool created with YOU in mind.
The Organized Life Planner is unlike any planner you’ve ever had before. It’s got a totally new layout, designed to help you stick to your priorities and get the important things done.
What makes The Organized Life Planner different?
It includes Monthly, Weekly, AND Daily Planning Pages.
It uses a layout that focuses on creating habits and making the important things happen.
It actually helps you create a plan of action every day that keeps you focused, productive, and still gives you time to rest!
“THIS IS MORE THAN A PLANNER – IT HELPS YOU TAKE YOUR LIFE BACK. IT’S A GAME CHANGER YOU WON’T FIND ELSEWHERE – AND I’VE LOOKED!” – Jen M.
The story behind The Organized Life Planner…
I’m a total planner junkie. I love planners and everything about them. For years, I’ve shared with you The Ultimate Planner Reviews, while answering questions and helping people choose their perfect planner.
And yet, I’ve still been on the hunt for mine.
Don’t get me wrong, I’ve found planners & systems I’ve really loved. I have been using a combination of a planner + a bullet journal for a few months now. And while it works pretty well, I don’t love having to split the contents of my life into two separate books.
I want everything in one place – one reference guide to organize my chaotic life.
It might seem crazy, but I’ve always wanted a planner that gives me a monthly, weekly, AND daily view. There are a couple planners that do this, but none of them are pretty, and they always sacrifice something else that I need (meal planning, notes pages, etc.).
We all just want a planner that can organize both our home life and work life, and help us stay on top of both our daily responsibilities and our long-term goals.
And so, I created The Organized Life Planner. My hope is that it becomes a tool that you can use to truly organize and simplify your life – getting everything down on paper so that you can actually clear your head, and make time for the things that matter most.
What you’ll find in The Organized Life Planner:
Worksheets to help you find your focus & set realistic goals for the year.
Monthly planning pages for homemaking, goal progress, and personal projects.
Weekly planning pages for priorities, prayers, & habit tracking.
Meal planning & shopping lists.
Daily planning pages that include space for:
Top 3 Tasks
Meal Plan, Fitness, & H2O intake
Daily Chore & Laundry Checkboxes
Ideas for Intentional Rest
Plenty of notes pages for extra lists, brain dumping, and more!
It is truly the most comprehensive planner you’ll find anywhere!
To see a photo tour through the entire planner, click here. For a video tour, click here.
“THIS IS AN EXCELLENT PLANNER FOR THE HOMEMAKER WHO IS TRYING TO DO ALL THE STUFF, ALL THE TIME! THIS PLANNER HELPS YOU SET GOALS & STAY FOCUSED. AND IT’S JUST PLAIN FUN TO USE!” – BECKY J.
What others are saying…
“I really love this planner! It’s everything I want and more! I’m always on the lookout for “the perfect planner” and Kayse finally did it! I love the monthly view. I love the weekly overview. I love the daily view! It’s everything I’ve been looking for!” – Allison R.
“The more I use this… the more I LOVE it!!” – Melissa F.
“I’m a planner slacker. Every system I’ve tried since life got more complicated than just remembering homework assignments hasn’t stuck, and most planners seem to either have too little or too many things I don’t need. This planner is so flexible, that even a naturally disorganized person who still likes to list all the things can make it work for her! (Trust me on this one.)” – Becky W.
Two Versions to Choose From:
You can choose either the DATED or the UNDATED version of the planner! Both versions include all the same features, but the dated version has the months and days written in, whereas the undated version is left blank.
Which one is right for me?
- If you want a planner that’s beautiful and complete, ready to go as soon as you print it, the DATED version is right for you!
- If you want a planner that you can use year after year, and you don’t mind writing in the dates, the UNDATED version is for you!
I’m so excited to share these new Planner Packs with you! Planner Packs are add-on printable sets that you can purchase to customize your planner. The following sets are now available:
SPECIAL LAUNCH WEEK BONUS!
Right now, get the full month of December 2016 with your 2017 planner purchase! That means you don’t have to wait until January to start using your planner – you can download, print, and start using it TODAY!
This could be the last planner you ever need to buy.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Is this a physical product or a digital product?
- The Organized Life Planner is a digital product, which means you get immediate access to the files to download and print at home! No waiting around for your planner to arrive in the mail – you get it within seconds of ordering!
- How do I print my planner?
- You can either print your planner at home, or send it out to an office supply store, like Staples or Office Max.
- If you choose to print at home, you’ll want to use the two-sided feature on your printer. If you do not have a two-sided feature on your printer, you’ll want to print the ODD pages first, and then flip them over and print the EVEN pages next. Be SURE to try a few pages out first, to make sure you know how best to line up the pages!
- What type of paper should I use to print my planner?
- How should I bind my planner?
- You can use a fun 3-ring binder to hold your planner.
- You can take your printed planner pages to an office supply store and have them coil-bind it. (This costs around $4-$6, and is my preferred method.)
- You can use the ARC system from Staples to bind your planner using discs. (This is a great option if you want the ability to add or remove pages, but probably the most expensive.)
- How big is the planner?
- You can size the planner down to whatever size you’d like using your own printer, but at full size, it measures 8.5 x 11 – a standard paper size. The easiest sizes to print are either full size, or half size.
- There are 225 two-sided pages in a complete planner, so depending on the thickness of your paper, and/or how many add-on Planner Packs you want to include, you may want to split the planner into two sections.
- How did you put your own planner together?
- I printed at home, using Hammermill 28lb paper. I printed the front and back covers on cardstock, and laminated them to create a more sturdy planner. Then, I took it to Office Max where they coil-bound it. I actually had them bind it in two 6-month sections, to make the planner a little more manageable to carry in my purse and keep on my countertop.