No products in the cart.
*The Organized Life Planner – DATED* [January 2018-December 2018 | Instant Download]
Finally, a tool to organize your entire life, all in one place!
The Organized Life Planner is designed to help you prioritize your tasks so you can actually start making time for the things that matter most. With a space for everything you need to write down, plus the option to customize even more, using our Planner Packs, you’re looking at a planner that truly works FOR YOU.
The Dated Organized Life Planner comes in two sizes – Full Size (8.5″x11″) and Mid Size (7″x9″).
*This is a DIGITAL PRODUCT. You will not receive a physical product in the mail, as this is a downloadable, printable planner. You will receive a download link immediately after purchase. Printing instructions are included.
Looking for a pre-printed version? Just click here for the full-size printed planner!
*PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER FOR THE EMAIL WITH YOUR DOWNLOAD LINKS! Especially if you have a gmail address. Once purchased, you should receive this download email within 10 minutes, but for some reason, the download emails keep landing in spam folders. Please check there if you can’t find it in your inbox!
*This is the DATED VERSION of The Organized Life Planner. For the undated version, please click here!
- Worksheets to help you find your focus & set realistic goals for the year.
- Monthly planning pages for homemaking, goal progress, and personal projects.
- Weekly planning pages for priorities, prayers, & habit tracking.
- Meal planning & shopping lists.
- Daily planning pages that include space for:
- Daily Schedule
- Top 3 Tasks
- To-Do List
- Meal Plan, Fitness, & H2O Intake
- Daily Chore Checkbox
- Ideas for Intentional Rest
- Extra notes
- Plenty of notes pages for extra lists, brain dumping, and more!
It is truly the most comprehensive planner you’ll find anywhere!
- Dated January 2018 – December 2018
- Sizes included: Full size (8.5 inches x 11 inches) & Mid size (7 inches x 9 inches)
- Print-at-home, customizable binding (3-ring binder, spiral bound, or disc system)
- Complete 12-month planner
- Full color
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Is this a physical product or a digital product?
- The Organized Life Planner is a digital product, which means you get immediate access to the files to download and print at home! No waiting around for your planner to arrive in the mail – you get it within seconds of ordering!
- How do I print my planner?
- You can either print your planner at home, or send it out to an office supply store. (Printing at home is much more cost-effective. I do not recommend sending it out.)
- If you choose to print at home, you’ll want to use the two-sided feature on your printer. If you do not have a two-sided feature on your printer, you’ll want to print the ODD pages first, and then flip them over and print the EVEN pages next. Be SURE to try a few pages out first, to make sure you know how best to line up the pages!
- Detailed printing instructions are included with the planner itself.
- What type of paper should I use to print my planner?
- How should I bind my planner?
- You can use a fun 3-ring binder to hold your planner.
- You can take your printed planner pages to an office supply store and have them coil-bind it. (This costs around $4-$6, and is my preferred method.)
- You can use the ARC system from Staples to bind your planner using discs. (This is a great option if you want the ability to add or remove pages, but probably the most expensive.)
- How big is the planner?
- You can size the planner down to whatever size you’d like using your own printer, but at full size, it measures 8.5 x 11 – a standard paper size. The easiest sizes to print are either full size, or half size.
- There are around 224 two-sided pages in a complete planner, so depending on the thickness of your paper, and/or how many add-on Planner Packs you want to include, you may want to split the planner into two sections.
- How did you put your own planner together?
- I printed at home, using Hammermill 28lb paper. I printed the front and back covers on cardstock, and laminated them to create a more sturdy planner. Then, I took it to an office supply store where they coil-bound it. I actually had them bind it in two 6-month sections, to make the planner a little more manageable to carry in my purse and keep on my countertop.